Dental implants could be the answer if you struggle with dentures.
Bay Creek Dental does implants.
- Secure confident smile
- Maintains jaw bone
- Creates normal bite force
- Aids normal healthy digestion
- Maintains normal B12, folic acid and albumin levels
- Provides long term stability
- No denture adhesive required
- No acrylic on the roof of your mouth
- Fixed, secure with no movement
- Enjoy your favorite foods again
- Causes loss (thinning of jaw bone)
- Reduces bite force
- Reduces normal healthy digestion
- Reduces normal B12, folic acid and albumin levels
- Increased mobility over time
- Denture adhesive required
- Acrylic on the roof of your mouth
- Loose and mobile
- Limited food choices
Implants are an increasingly popular alternative to dentures and bridges. Restoring your smile to its natural beauty has never been easier. Implants provide the most advanced solution for missing teeth, allowing you to talk, eat and smile with absolute confidence. They have many advantages, including their natural appearance, improved comfort and unequaled convenience. If you are considering implants, we can discuss the considerations and help you make the decision that is right for you.
Click more information about Braces/Orthodontics Section
Contact us for more information about Dental Implants