Bay Creek Dental is involved in supporting several local organizations to help support our community:
Dental Lifeline is a nonprofit organization that nationally provides access to dental care and education for people who cannot afford it and have a permanent disability, who are elderly (age 65 or older), or who are medically fragile.
- Bay Creek Dental financially supports and donates services.
Feed My Starving Children (FMSC) is a Christian non-profit that provides nutritionally complete meals specifically formulated for malnourished children.
- Bay Creek Dental volunteers.
Give Kids a Smile is a program where dental professionals from across the state participate providing free dental care to children in need. The event takes place the first Friday and Saturday of February.
- Bay Creek Dental volunteers services the first Saturday of February.
Reach for Ralph is the Hammer Residence for Developmental Disabilities annual fundraiser. It makes a difference to people with intellectual disabilities.
- Bay Creek Dental performs routine exams to Hammer residents to help adults and children with intellectual disabilities live life to its fullest.
Interfaith Outreach (IOCP) has several ways to give. One is a food shelf that welcomes more than 250 families a week to a grocery store-type experience where families choose the foods they need and use.
- Bay Creek Dental has ongoing gifts to the local food shelf.
Minnesota Law Enforcement Memorial Association (LEMA) dedicates and assists families and home agencies of law enforcement officers that have died in the line of duty.
- Bay Creek Dental was a sponsor of the 5K fundraiser.
Wayzata Early Education has the Peppermint Fence preschool with options that offer a variety of excellent programs that support children's academic, social, emotional, and physical development.
- Bay Creek Dental gave dental education showing the correct way to brush and teach healthier foods to eat.
Wayzata Rotary is a group of local professionals who connect people who then work together to solve community problems, provide humanitarian aid, and promote goodwill and peace. “Service Above Self.”
- Wayzata Rotary sponsored the project in the Dominican Republic to provide dental care to an unserved community.
- Bay Creek Dental sponsored Music by the Lake.
Wayzata Schools is a vibrant, caring community of teachers. It extends from the north shore of Lake Minnetonka and encompasses 38 square miles.
- Bay Creek dental sponsored athletic program which helped purchase the new outdoor scoreboard.